A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
So many Santas, so few bullets...
"I'm so sick of Christmas! Presents, lights, Santas, decorations... Enough is enough! It's time to take care of business!" you say, as you sling your rifle over your shoulder and haul your ammo to the perfect hiding spot. Soon, Santa will meet his end.
Available now for PC for FREE!
New, online leaderboard! Click Here
Santa Sniper is a Pay-What-You-Want,-If-You-Want title from Canadian media studio, Shine Upon Thee. It was released in December 2014 as part of the Godot Engine Christmas Game Jam event. All art and sound assets were collected from various Public Domain sources, and the game's souce code was released under the MIT license (the same as the engine) on January 2nd, 2015. It can be downloaded at Gitlab. 64-bit only, because it's almost 2015. Untested on Windows. You should be running Linux anyhow.
- 1.0 (Linux, Windows) December 23th, 2014
- Initial release
- 1.1 (Linux, Windows) December 24th, 2014
- Bugfix: player name was not saved or submitted to leaderboards
- 1.2 (Linux, Windows) December 27th, 2014
- Bugfix: leaderboard position indicator was not resetting
- Tweak: snowman hit box slightly larger
- Tweak: slightly increased first chimney Santa pop point value
Click download now to get access to the following files: